Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Heart Design by Avenue

Great site for a tailor fit interior design. You might just love their section on Flea Market finds or be inspired by their idea boards, I know I am. Either way these ladies have a great concept and a passion for making it work. Here is a little info from their site "Andrea, Casey, and Ashley have been partners in design for years, if only in their hearts. Their love of design kept them always together for flea market shopping, furniture rearranging, travels to trade shows, and lots of Sunday morning brunches. However, in 2009 they made their unofficial partnership official when they launched their very own high-end interior design company, Avenue Interior Design. After early success with Avenue, the girls were looking for a way to reach out to the rest of the design world, and I Heart Design was born. Now they work together every day to provide their I Heart Design clients with inspired design, while accommodating the budgets of almost anyone. At I Heart Design, good design comes from a playful, lighthearted place and is for everyone, everywhere." www.iheartdesignbyavenue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment