Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Sex and The City 2 is Ab-so Freeking amazing!!!!!


If you have not throw on your fabulous self and strutted out to see Sex and The City 2, what are you waiting for. The girls have done it again all in their heels and high style. I don't know about you but I need a vacation just as stylish with my fav gal pals soon after this adventure.
This movie moved at the pace of a great night with a good man. Steady and sweet then hot and climatic. Over and Over until you finally cuddle into the nook and sleep. I found my self clapping, cheering and moaning along with every girlie there. Pat Fields out did herself so that we all swoon/drool for every costume change. I may just find myself this summer Turban, clover and cocktail in hand. Bravo!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment