Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Wouldn't It be Lovely?"


Looking for a great way to start the Broadway summer season in style? Come see My Fair Lady at the North Shore Music Theater in Beverly MA.

Starring Charles Shaughnessy, star of the Nanny as Professor Higgins and Lisa O'Hare as Eliza Doolittle. The cast is a group of premier talent hailing from many stages local and abroad.

With the theater going into year 2, this seasons line-up proves to be fun for the whole family. So if the Royal wedding inspired you to wear an art creation on your head this musical will inspire you to dance and sing. Gather your girls, hats and head out to see My Fair Lady.
Showing from June 7-19. "Wouldn't It be Lovely?"



1 comment:

  1. OMG. I love My Fair Lady. And Charles Shaughnessy. I think he's the best cast for the character!
    What a pity that it's so far away...
    Check out my new video, please. Maybe you like a soup *LOL*

    ReplyDelete