Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fashionable and child bareing

Being at todays blogging event reminded me of why I stared blogging in the 1st place. I began this journey over 2 & 1/2 years ago. I was a new mom and feeling completely alone. Now I'm working in a field I love, I have a healthy family and I am able to see how what I went through can help someone else.I meet some amazing bloggers today who were moms too. They inspired me to reach out and tell you I am still here and I am still working on me.
If you ever felt alone and lost, let me tell you even super mom has her bad days.
I will be retooling my blog to give Mom's back their cool. Stayed tuned for advise, style and fun how to's.
Remember just cause your a Mom doesn't mean you can't still be you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment