Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm addicted to jeggings



I am so in love with this new pair of jeggings I picked up at Target.
Mossimo Women's Denim Jegging $24.99

I have the hardest time finding jeans that fit me right and that don't break the bank. I have skinny legs and a tush. So I find that what fits me in the legs is to small in the waist and vise versa. Jeggings just fit me right. I have spent good money and been disappointed but Target is Da Bomb when it comes to making me feel like a million dollars!!!!

I bought the jeans in size 6 and they fit like a glove not to tight and slim through the legs. They are a little long but rolled up with sneeks and they look street styled. I could hem them but add in a pair of heels and my legs will look a mile long.

I'm telling , yourself a pair and see the difference great fitting jeans can make.
Outfit for fall: Long FP henley, fur vest, jeggings and studded Moto boots by ASH.

XOXO Ksaintp

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday I was completely devastated because I damaged my wonderful blue ESPRIT jeggings. Look so good with heavy boots. I wear them with cowboy boots. Now I need some new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that :( Good jeans are hard to shop for. Give the Target brand a try and I bet you will be happy again :)

    ReplyDelete