Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

KSaintP is a reformed Croc hater !!!!!




So about 2 weeks ago I bought my little boy a pair of green Crocs at the outlet for 5 bucks. I was desperate for a summer shoe that he would wear and that would stay on his feet. After watching him run and play in his super cute shoes I began to feel a love for the clunky rubber clog.
I myself love cute shoes and these were only cute on the buddy but man they looked comfy.
So today I went back to the outlet and found a great pair of canvas top sides with Croc bottoms. The Santa Cruz, is the shoe name. Its simply chic and ready to board any boat.
I even dressed the Husband in a pair of the Crocband style shoe.
So if your like me and think there's no way I am ever going to wear Crocks think again. You too might be a reformed Croc hater one day.
XOXOXO KSP

No comments:

Post a Comment